Thank you for your interest in visiting the National Museum of Industrial History, a Smithsonian Affiliate. We aim to make your experience as enjoyable as possible. If you don’t find the information you are looking for on this page feel free to reach out to us via email at [email protected] or calling us at 610.694.6644.
As of 3/2/2022 masks are optional for vaccinated individuals inside the Museum or in the outdoor Foundry Park and Museum Plaza.
Hours: The Museum is open Wednesday through Sunday from 10am to 5pm.
The museum will be closed Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
Tickets are available at the admission desk inside the museum or online here.
Children (6 and younger): Free
Youth (7 to 17): $10
Veterans/Educators/Seniors (65 and older): $12
Adults (18 to 64): $15
Special Discount Days:
Senior Days: Every first Wednesday of the month, half price tickets for all senior citizens age 65 and older.
Student Days: first Thursday of each month will feature half price tickets for students
Family Sundays: free admission to all children under 12 years old when accompanied by an adult
For more information on visiting NMIH with your group, please see our Group Tours page.
Group Guided Tours
Group guided tours are available for a $30 docent fee plus individual admission for a group of up to 20 people. If the group is larger than 20 people, additional docents are $30 per additional 20 visitors. Group guided tours are available during or after business hours and must be reserved ahead of time by contacting the Guest Services Manager, Shannon Morris, at 610.694.6644 or [email protected]. Please see our Group Tours page.
Self Guided Mobile Tours
Enhance your experience with one of our self-guided tours of the museum or SteelStacks campus using your own phone or device. Inquire at our admission desk for details.
- The Changing Landscape of Bethlehem Steel ($5 per person – Launching 6/18/22) Travel back in time on this self-guided walking tour of the historic Bethlehem Steel Plant! Explore the different phases of the plant as Bethlehem Steel grew from a local iron company to become an international steel titan. This mobile tour provides you with a glimpse into the past with never-before-seen images from the museum’s archival collection.
- Express Museum Tour (included with admission)
- In-Depth Museum Tour (included with admission)
- Young Innovator’s Tour (included with admission)
- Foundry Park Tour (included with admission)
- The Works of a Mechanical Genius: The Legacy of John Fritz (included with admission)
602 E 2nd St
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Please refer to the map below for museum parking.